Keeping your safety in veiw we recommend all our customers to avail FREE Travel Insurance option while booking on eTravelSmart. The uniqueness of this facility at eTravelSmart is that all passengers of a ticket get covered with just nominal premium of Rs 10 per person and this entire premium will be paid by eTravelSmart itself.
Benefits you get:
Personal Accident coverage is for a maximum of Rs 3 Lakhs (Three Lakhs only)
Hospitalization Coverage is for a maximum of Rs 25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand only)
Daily Allowance in case of Hospitalization is for Rs 500/Day (Five Hundred only) for a maximum of 5 Days
Loss of Baggage Rs 1,000 (One Thousand only)
Terms and Conditions
The Globetrotter Overseas Group Travel Insurance Policy is valid only for the customers of Etravelsmart who book tickets through them. The Policy Scope is Domestic Only.
* The Globetrotter Overseas Group travel Insurance Policy (the "Policy") has been underwritten by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (the "Insurer").
* Each party shall be liable and responsible only towards the services rendered by it.
* The Insurance cover will be valid from the date of commencement of the trip till the end of the trip or 7 days from the date of commencement of the trip, whichever is earlier.
* Claims arising out of terrorism will be covered under this Policy.
* The Globetrotter Overseas Group Travel Insurance Policy Domestic Scope/ Certificate of Insurance is valid only for the age group of 1 to 70 years.
* The Insurer shall settle all eligible claims of the passengers enrolled under the Policy/Certificate of Insurance ("Insured Person (s)") in accordance with the Policy/Certificate of Insurance terms and conditions.
* Etravelsmart is only the Policyholder and is not liable for payment of any claims of the Insured person(s) under the Policy/ Certificate of Insurance. In the event of any claim, all correspondence by the claimant should be with ICICI Lombard (the Insurer) and not with Etravelsmart.
* The coverage under all benefits of the Policy shall be applicable only in the territory of India
* Contact the ICICI Lombard 24hr Help Line number for assistance and registering the domestic claim
* In India : +1800 2666 (Toll free and accessible only in India)
* Email : email@example.com
* Please refer to policy document for Policy wording, Part II and III and detailed terms and conditions.
1. Get Travel Insurance for free while booking bus tickets with eTravelSmart.com
2. Avail 3Lakh worth of "Travel Insurance" from ICICI Lombard, while booking bus tickets in confirmation page by clicking button "Protect My Trip".