www.eTravelSmart.com is always ahead of its competitors in providing better services and adopting new innovative ideas/technologies like partial payment booking by just paying 20%, bitcoin digital payment, smart travel help, free deals worth of ticket fare, travel kit, travel recharge, reward points, etc with an aim of making online ticket booking easy, intuitive, user friendly and smart.
Now we come up with yet another convenient auto service for customers who are booking their bus tickets from Pune to other places.Auto facility is a value added option given by eTravelSmart.com in association with www.autowale.in to its valued customers. autowale is a young and energetic company based out of Pune, provides a simple, easy-to-use Auto rental services.
How it works?
- 1.Customer has the choice of selecting the Auto facility at www.etravelsmart.com while booking their bus tickets to reach the boarding point from their home.
- 2.Currently this facility is available only in Pune locality.
- 3.Customers will receive a separate confirmation mail from eTravelSmart with their Auto booking details.
- 4.Booking details will be notified to www.autowale.in immediately.
- 5. Customer will receive communication from autowale in advance regarding the time of pickup (Via call or SMS) and will get the driver details 30 minutes before the pickup.
Terms & Conditions
- 1.Customer will receive communication from autowale in advance regarding the time of pickup (Via call or SMS).
- 2.It is Customers' responsibility to ensure that they are available for pick-up at the specified times.
- 3.In the best interest of other customers, in order to avoid inconvenience to fellow passengers and to ensure all pickups are on time, the auto driver will not wait for more than 5 minutes at the customer pick-up point under any circumstances.
- 4.In the unlikely event that the customer is unable to make it on the scheduled time, the amount paid by the customer will stay as credit with autowale, the customer can avail a ride for that credit amount with autowale.
- 5.A maximum of Three customers are allowed in a single auto (incl of luggage), Every fourth customer will require booking of another auto.
- 6.The Customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a auto-rikshaw:
- a. Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the auto-rikshaw. The Driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the Customer to alight the auto-rickshaw if the Customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the Driver.
- b. Littering the auto-rikshaw.
- c. Misusing, soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the autorikshaw including any device (technical/non-technical) in the autorikshaw.
- d. Asking the Driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The Driver has the right to refuse such a request by the Customer. The Driver also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such Customer(s) to alight the auto-rickshaw.
- e. Asking the Driver to board more than 3 adults in the auto-rikshaw. The Customer shall not pressurize the Driver to allow more than 3 adult passengers in the auto-rikshaw. The Driver has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such Customer(s) to alight the auto-rickshaw.
- 7.The Customer agrees and accepts that Autowale will be under no liability or responsibility for any losses or damages directly or indirectly arising out of the use of the Services as offered by theCompany. The Customers shall be fully responsible of their belongings when travelling on board any of the auto-rikshaws. In the event the Customer loses/misplaces their belongings during a trip in the auto-rikshaw, the Company will try its best to locate the belongings, but will not be held responsible for any losses or damages to any of the items.
- 8.The Customer shall always pay auto-rikshaw fares (as displayed in the meter), waiting charges, parking charges, additional night surcharge and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the auto-rikshaw services, without any demur or protest. The toll charges, if any, will be payable by Customer as applicable, only when the Customer is travelling in auto-rikshaw & crosses the toll post, without any demur or protest.
- 9.The Company is entitled to cancel/terminate the auto-rikshaw bookings done by a particular Customer, with or without prior notice
- 10.For any feedback/complaint/ status update may be obtained by contacting autowale customer care at +91(20)66-111-111.
- 11.The above terms are subject to change without notice.
- 12. The validity of these terms and conditions shall be governed and in force in accordance with the laws of India and the Courts in Pune, Maharashtra shall have exclusive jurisdiction.