In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- All trademarks used on eTravelSmart's website belong to eTravelSmart. Any such trademarks cannot be used without eTravelSmart's consent.
- All information shown on the site is the exclusive property of eTravelSmart.
- Improper use of the website, the information on the website, and products and services offered through the website may result in civil and criminal liabilities.
- Bus fares shown on the website are subject to change. Bus fares may also be subject to additional charges and fees including taxes.
- As per recent budget, Service Tax of 4.95% is applicable on the ticket fare for the passengers travelling in Air Conditioned buses.
- eTravelSmart is only one online bus ticket booking system. It doesn't operate any bus services. Only authorized bus operators will be viewable on the website.
- eTravelSmart is responsible for issuing a valid ticket, provide support in the event of ticket cancellation, and provide customer support including information regarding bus operators.
- eTravelSmart is not responsible for delays, availability of the bus, services on the bus, and any loss of goods or property of the passengers on the bus.
- eTravelSmart is not responsible for any accidents or harm caused to the passenger and is hereby excused from any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs, or attorneys' fees.
- The passengers should reach at the mentioned boarding point address 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Carry a copy of the ticket at the time of boarding the bus as proof of purchase. Customers may not be allowed to board the bus if they fail to show a copy of their purchased ticket and Identity proof (Driving License, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID card) upon boarding.
- Any changes to travel dates due to weather conditions will be communicated through email or phone.
- It is the customer's responsibility to provide a correct email/phone so that the booking confirmation email/SMS will not be delayed and won't fail to reach you. Please call us if you don't receive booking confirmation within 24 hours.
- Bank transaction charges may apply based on your card / bank.
- KPN travel operator not allow mTicket,So please carry ticket print out while boarding the bus.
- Offers and Discounts:
* No two offers that are live can be combined to be redeemed.
* Any offer published by eTravelSmart or its partners can be changed without prior notice.
* Each offer can have its own terms and conditions. Please refer to the offers page.
* Offers and Discounts are not applicable on ticket bookings made in State Run Transport Corporations like UPSRTC,etc.
* By acknowledging, I accept to receive promotional SMS, calls and emails from eTravelSmart.com.
- Failed Transaction:
* A transaction might fail for several reasons and your account/card might be debited without generating a ticket.
* If the amount is deducted from your account/card, we request you to call our customer care number (+91 86888 34567) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to re-confirm the failed transaction before proceeding with a fresh transaction/booking.
* Transactions such as these are refunded back to customer. Please read the Cancellation and refund policy.
- Cancellation Terms:
- * Operators may change their cancellation policy at any time.
- * Service tax amount,Operator Service Charge amount and eTravelSmart Service Charge amount wont be refunded back to the customers.
- * Please read the cancellation terms provided while booking the ticket against each travel operator.
- * If the customer cancels the bus booking, etravelsmart will refund the purchase price after deducting the discount amount, and any other applicable bank and cancellation charges / penalty.
- * Refunds processed for cancelled tickets will be transferred to the passenger's bank account, debit / credit card.
- * Any refunds can happen within 3 to 7 working days.
- * Please note that the cancellation fee and cancellation period may differ from one bus operator to another.
- * No refund will be processed for No-Show Passengers (Passenger who do not report at the boarding point on time).
- * Cancellation charges are applicable on Original fare but not on the Discounted Fare.Cancellation includes payment gateway charges also
- * Operator may cancel the ticket at any time.If the service was cancelled,Passenger will be getting full refund.
- * Ticket cancellation can either be requested online or by phone at +91 86-888-34567.
- * Partial cancellation is not allowed.
For example: If customer book 3 seats as x,y,z in one ticket then He/she are not allowed to cancel single seat that may be x or y or z. customer is only allowed to cancel total ticket associated with all seats
- By using our services, you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions listed on the website.
- Partial Payment:
customers who opt for this option are required to pay up the balance 80% share with in the suggested expiry timelines, failing which there will be ZERO refund. The same case applies even incase of cancellations before the expiry timeline.
- Travel Recharge:
- * Minimum amount to recharge through web application is Rs.300.
- * Minimum amount to recharge through mobile app is Rs.600.
- * Bank transaction charges will be deducted along with the recharge amount.
- * Travel Recharge amount can not be transferred back to their respective bank account.
1.No Promotional Coupon's will be applicable.
2. Transaction fee of 2% will be collected towards payment gateway charges.
- Reward Points:
Reward points will be reversed in case of Ticket cancellations by customers/ service cancellations by the operators.
All the reward points will be reset to 0 on 31st March every year,if not redeemed.
- * The Group Travel Insurance - Domestic Policy is valid only for the customers of eTravelSmart.com who book bus tickets through them
- * The Group Travel Insurance - Domestic Policy (the "Policy") has been underwritten by ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited (the "Insurer").
- * Each party shall be liable and responsible only towards the services rendered by it.
- * Money will not be refunded if ticket cancelled or service cancelled.
- * The Insurance cover will be valid from the date of commencement of the trip till the date of return to the usual City of Residence or 7 days from the date of commencement of the trip, whichever is earlier.
- * The Group Travel Insurance - Domestic Policy/ Certificate of Insurance is valid only for the age group of 1 to 70 years.
- * The Insurer shall settle all eligible claims of the passengers enrolled under the Policy/Certificate of Insurance ("Insured Person (s)") in accordance with the Policy/Certificate of Insurance terms and conditions.
- * eTravelSmart.com is only the Policyholder and is not liable for payment of any claims of the Insured person(s) under the Policy/ Certificate of Insurance. In the event of any claim, all correspondence by the claimant should be with ICICI Lombard (the Insurer)
- * The coverage under all benefits of the Policy shall be applicable only in the territory of India
- Contact the ICICI Lombard 24hr Help Line number for assistance and registering the domestic claim In India : +1800 2666(Toll free and accessible only in India)
- Call Free Service:
Call Free option is an external application and is provided by a third party. The operational issues & mobile connectivity issues are beyond eTravelSmart purview.
- Features @ eTravelSmart:
All the unique features provided on this website are solely to for enabling additional convenience to the customers and eTravelSmart's responsibility is limited only to their proper functionality and performance and nothing beyond this.
- Hire a Bus:
- *eTravelSmart.com is facilitating bus,car and tempo hire from operators only.
- * Customers should directly talk to operators and check all the required licenses and permits.
- * Customers should check bus, car and tempo condition and pay directly to operator after all the checks.
- * eTravelSmart does not take responsibility for any delay/damages caused by breakdowns, accidents, mechanical failures etc.,